Pages

Friday, August 07, 2009

knowledgeable but wisdom ...?

My exams got over on 1st august..

6 Papers leading to approximately 120 pages of writing for valuation and another 100 pages as notes, powered by reading of around two and a half thousand pages in print (skipping wherever and whenever possible). Sacrificed almost 40 hours of sleep, 5-7 square meals and 12 breakfasts, consumed 100+ Cigerettes ( mixed brands as and when available) and at-least 20 pegs of rum with almost 500 ml of Pepsi or coke. and 500kms of travel.. What will this fetch me ..?

Obvious that I have become a bit more knowledgeable then earlier.. But did I gain wisdom..?

2 comments:

  1. Good one Manjax...
    Question: "what will this fetch me"
    Answer: "knowledge" priceless (the mastercard punchline)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good.......

    ReplyDelete